Sold sony str-da 5700es receiver shipped pp fee inc great deal - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-14-2012, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13

I am selling my one month old Sony str-da5700es receiver, so I can buy the newer 5800es. The newer models main difference is it has 9.2 instead of 7.2 channels and I would not need external amps to run 9 channels. This unit is in mint as new condition with two remotes manual (print) and original box. I am original owner pet free child free environment. Sony
list price is $1999.00 on sale for $1499.00 I will sell shipped cont us including paypal fee for $859.00 this is a fair price for an almost brand new flagship receiver. Thanks for looking This unit runs flawlessly with great power. Purchased from an authorized Sony es dealer with full Sony 5yr es warranty.Will work with our Canadian neighbors but cannot offer free shipping or pp fee.
The highest-high end home theaters deserve Sony's flagship STR-DA5700 ES receiver with 130W of power per channel; the widest selection of home network, internet video and audio streaming options (including Netflix®, YouTube™, Hulu Plus™, Pandora™ and Slacker®); second-zone Cat5 expansion; simple Activity Based navigation; seamless integration with control systems and more. Hear cinematic surround sound the way it was intended with HD Digital Cinema Sound. Developed with Sony Pictures Entertainment, it's made for bringing movie theater quality audio to your home theater. Feel like you're sitting front row of your favorite artist's show with audio measured and recreated from an 8 point measurement microphone. Lose yourself in a 3D soundscape created by 7.2 channel surround sound with a receiver capable of amplifying 7 speakers and 2 sub-woofers. Set-up is a snap thanks to Digital Cinema Auto Calibration that automatically calibrates your system for optimum sound no matter where you've placed your speakers. 8 HD inputs mean you can connect your PS3™, Blu-ray Disc player, HDTV and still have room for five more devices. Listen to music from around the world with internet radio and stream music stored in your PC library, wirelessly though Wi-Fi®. Control it all using your smartphone or tablet as a remote control with the free Media Remote™ app.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-25-2012, 05:58 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
http://www.ebay.com/itm/STR-DA5700ES-7-2-Channel-Network-A-V-Receiver-/130775287119?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item1e72d0854f
post #3 of 3 Old 11-25-2012, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Great info but that is unauthorized dealer and no five year sony es warrantiny. Who knows how they got it great deal for an eBay shopper .

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page