Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 11-25-2012, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 625
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
Definitive Technology Supercube Reference for sale. Serious inquires only.

Bought and used for about 4 months then I deployed to Afghanistan for a year. Moved up here to NOVA and have a dedicated home theater room with more space, so the wife is letting me have free reign with some do-it-your-self speaker projects.

Good output for a sub with this small of a foot print. I paid $1,650 brand new. Still have original receipt, box, manuals, spike feet and everything else. Would prefer local pickup unless you are willing to pay to ship this 110lb beast. Willing to demo the unit for serious buyers to show it's performance. $899 OBO. If interested, respond to this posting with your phone number and I will contact you shortly.

Literature on the sub:

http://www.definitivetech.com/

Links to purchase brand new:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=definitive+technology+supercube+reference&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1217&bih=519&wrapid=tlif133372783687310&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=6676905444245629261&sa=X&ei=rBJ_T-b3DYae8gSdt73hBw&ved=0CHkQ8wIwAA#

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-27-2012, 05:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Good seller here guys! Great deal on a well built sub as well. For anyone who hasn't seen the internals of a Reference or Trinity subwoofer - both the construction of the enclosure and the drivers are MASSIVE! If this was on audiogon it would be gone already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 Old 11-28-2012, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Wow that is a GREAT price! Too bad that is WAY more sub than I need! 105lbs!?! That thing is a beast! As it is my SC4000 shakes the 14'x35' room its in!

post #4 of 6 Old 11-29-2012, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Nice! You people in the north east always have good stuff on sale. Never anything down here in the south, Texas-wise! I was looking into the PSA XV15, but this would be super nice with a much smaller footprint for sure.

post #5 of 6 Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 625
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
SOLD!!!

post #6 of 6 Old 12-06-2012, 05:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post

SOLD!!!

Woot! Let the project begin. wink.gif

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page