4 Primus P163BK, 1 Primus PC351, Onkyo TX-NR608 Receiver, & Extras!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-27-2012, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Local zip code is 37415. Local pickup up to you from there. Easy to get to anywhere in East TN or North GA. Be happy to help find if needed.

I paid over $650 for these speakers alone.

I have recently had to move and will be selling my entire audio portion of my home theater. My loss is your gain because I paid over $650 for these speakers and will sell them for $375 as a group. IF you buy them I will include 4 speaker stands and an additional roll of speaker wire. The wires that connect to the receiver have been upgraded to banana plugs as well.

It will be local pickup only because all of the items are pretty heavy. My zipcode is 37415 if you need to gauge distance.

(4) Infinity Primus P163BK Bookshelf / Satellite Speakers (Paid $105 each / Currently on Amazon for $99 each) Price: $60 each

One of the best values in bookshelf speakers on the market. Well reviewed and match well with the receiver and many subwoofers in this price level.

Amazon link below tells some basic details about the speakers. I have read many reviews ranking them very high in bang for the buck. Especially at the price I have listed.

http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Primus-Two-way-Bookshelf-Satellite/dp/B0045NCB32/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1364669511&sr=1-1&keywords=p163bk

(1) Infinity Primus PC351 3-way Center Channel Speaker (Paid $210 / Currently on Amazon for $279) Price: $125

This is a great center channel with excellent that really makes dialogue pop. I started with a 2-way center and finally upgraded to a 3-way and boy was I happy about it. At this price you can get a 3-way for the price of a 2-way. Details in amazon link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044D1788/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(1) Onkyo TX-NR608 Receiver (Paid: $331 / Currently on Amazon for $299) Price: $149

The receiver is a great base unit for a home theater system. The unit operates perfectly. Some details in the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-SR608-7-2-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B003BIFOL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364669311&sr=8-1&keywords=tx-nr608

Believe me this has been a monster setup and is perfect for any home theater or man cave setup. I would love to keep this all but I have moved to a new city and now live in an apartment. Unfortunately, my neighbors do not enjoy the system as much as me.

Please feel free to email me any questions that you might have at brandondeering@gmail.com. I am only allowed 2 private messages on here...I guess because I am a relatively new member.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
It may help if you indicate where "local pickup" is. You don't indicate where you live.
Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page