Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-02-2013, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 153
This is a pair of B&W Matrix 804 speakers in excellent condition. I purchased these new from a local dealer about 14 years ago. I also have the original boxes, manual, speaker test sheets, spikes, and the biwire jumpers. I have additional pictures available showing the sides, backs, etc. of both speakers. These speakers are in excellent cosmetic condition with just some minor blemishes. Let me know if you want to see additional images and I can send links to them. The grills are all in excellent condition and the drivers are all in perfect working order. The speakers are serial #'s 018901 & 018902.

I've been using these along with a pair of Matrix 802 Series 3's, a Matrix HTM and another pair of Matrix 804's (all of which will be listed here in the next few days) in my surround sound system. I also have Soundcare Superspikes for all of the speakers, aside from the HTM, which will be available for sale as they won't fit the speakers I've decided to go with (I've decided it's time to upgrade).

These are available for local pickup or they can be shipped. Shipping will be expensive as each speaker weighs approximately 55lbs once boxed up. If you want to use your own FedEx or UPS account for shipping, that's fine. I'll also consider delivering these locally within a reasonable distance, depending on the offer.

If using PayPal to pay, figure on 2% extra to cover some of the fees.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page