Custom built Line Arrays - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 01-08-2013, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am selling the first pair of line arrays that I have built. They are constructed from MDF and professionally finished in line-x truck bed liner for a durable and sleek finish. The towers are thoroughly braced and constructed with wood screws, nails, and wood glue. The edges are rounded over and all screw holes were filled and sanded flush before the finish was applied. The crossovers are hand built and are housed in a compartment on the upper back-side of the cabinets. They have a nice, flat response, even toward lower frequencies. modeling suggests that they have an efficiency close to 95db @ 1W/1m. Just 100w is enough to make them quite loud, while they can handle up to 200w. They can be used with or without the tripods. Since this was my first home audio endeavor, I followed a DIY guide for these. I am selling them to raise funds for my next project.

More information on the line arrays can be found on the project guide, here:
http://www.speakerdesignworks.com/NS6project_1.html

Please feel free to ask any questions. My listed price is not firm, please feel free to make a reasonable offer if interested. I would greatly prefer to deal locally due to the weight and size of these speakers. However, If you are seriously interested, and are willing to pay the shipping cost, I will accommodate your request. I am located in the south end of Ventura County, CA. (91360)