Luxman D-05 CD/SACD Player-Stereophile Class A+ - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-09-2013, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm selling my wonderful Luxman D-05 CD/SACD player in silver. I am the original owner and purchased this 10 months ago from an authorized dealer. The unit is in excellent condition and I have all the original accessories including the triple box, manual, remote, xlr covers, cloth cover, etc.

Well, where do I start? The sound is just lovely...beautiful and sonorous vocals, pianos are harmonically rich with accurate timbre and just sound "right". Images are dense with great tone and color density. The recreation of air and space, as well as the separation between instruments is incredible. More importantly than all of the above, the D-05 is so organic, natural sounding and musical with NO digital glare or dryness. That's not an easy trick to pull of when you consider its resolution and detail are on par with the Esoteric players! SACD's are played to an even higher level and the D-05 has two digital inputs that can be used to access the internal dac.

Don't be fooled by the dac revolution. You'll be hard pressed to find any dac that's as natural and organic sounding as this one! Retail price is $5,000. I'm asking $2,700 plus shipping which is an excellent deal. For more feedback please refer to Audiogon where my member name is Golden_sound. I have excellent feedback and everything I sell is as advertised.

Preferred payment method is bank wire or pick up. I do not accept paypal. Please e-mail me if you have any additional questions.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page