Cambridge Audio X300 Subwoofer BRAND NEW & Unopened - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-10-2013, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have sold my 5.1 Cambridge Audio speakers to a fellow AVS Forum member, and I cannot get a refund on this X300 subwoofer at the local store I bought it from. Since I don't care for store credit, I am willing to let this go for $600 which is less than what I paid for it.

In fact, this item is in-transit, so neither I nor the store I specially ordered it from, physically has this. So rest assured, it's 100% brand new and I'm still awaiting for a call from the store. tongue.gif

I originally planned to pair this with my five Min 20 speakers, but having recently decided I don't even really need surround, I've decided to go back to a 2.1 setup--possibly a 3.1 setup in the near future, I have no need for this.

The sub is in high gloss black and doesn't come with a subwoofer line out cable.

This is the middle of the road subwoofer in Cambridge's subwoofer lineup; bigger than the X200 and not as large as the X500.

P.S. I will pay for any shipping costs if you live in Canada or the United States. biggrin.gif
Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page