Polk RT2000i tower speakers with powered subs for sale - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-15-2013, 08:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
http://www.polkaudio.com/products/rt2000i

Check the reviews on the site: all 5 stars!

Instant home theater: all the listening benefits of a tower, plus no need to allocate money or floor space for a sub! Each tower includes TWO 8" subwoofers utilizing a downfiring port. The pair of 8's has the same cone area as a 12" driver, but in a more modest footprint. And don't be fooled by the conservative amp rating; these things simply hammer. Their independent gain controls help you easily set and adjust output.

In fine shape, rarely used. Some nicks and scratches from being moved around, nothing unexpected from something this age. I'd rate them conservatively at 6/10. Speakers were mostly stored and have very little playing time on them. All you need for an impressive home theater and gratifying 2-channel experience! Check the site for more info. You won't be disappointed, these are instant impact in your space.

Speakers can accept two high pass inputs, a single high-pass with a jumper, or a single high-pass with an RCA input for the sub (which is how I configured them).

Local pickup only (07747 zip), these are quite heavy, as you'd expect. I'd be willing to meet (within reason) if my price is met. Have all grilles/jumpers. Will also include matching lengths of high-end Monster Cable speaker cable and RCAs to run these if price is met

Pic is just for reference, mine are snug in storage and will remain so until sale.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page