Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-16-2013, 07:42 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Onkyo NR1007 9.2ch THX Ultra2+ HDMI AVR

I'm looking to sell or trade my Onkyo TSX-NR1007 THX Ultra2 9.2ch HDMI AVR . I'm looking to sell for $700 $650 $630 $610 INCLUDING SHIPPING or trade for a lower-end AVR as long as it has HDMI, MultEQ (would prefer XT or XT32), 5.1 or 7.1 pre-outs, and analog-to-HDMI transcoding (for Wii and LeapFrog game systems). I'm mostly interested in other Onkyo models such as any of the NR8xx series, NR709, or NR705. I'll also consider models from Denon, Marantz, or Pioneer... not so interested in Yamaha or Sony. I've downgraded my speakers so the NR1007 is really overkill, looking to step down to something more in-line with the speakers I have now.

My NR1007 has been used for ~2 years with no issues, is in like-new condition (other than the front stickers being removed) and has the latest firmware updates. It will ship in the original packaging via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Included accessories are the power cable, remote, Audyssey mic, and manual.

This AVR really is a beast (52lb) with 9 channels of amplification for Audyssey DSX or Dolby Pro Logic IIz height/width channels, 7.2 + 2nd zone, or even 5.1 + 2nd zone + 3rd Zone. It is THX Ultra2+ certified with a high current toroidal transformer. It has 6 HDMI inputs and 2 simultaneous outputs, and includes ISF Video Calibration on-board. It transcodes and scales analog video (composite and component) to HDMI which is perfect for Laserdisc, Nintendo Wii, etc. It has on-board audio decoding for all the current surround formats including DD TrueHD and DTS-HD Master. It can stream internet radio directly over Ethernet through Pandora, Slacker, Spotify, etc. Room correction is via Audyssey MultEQ XT and is capable of MultEQ XT Pro if you have or buy the kit/license.

The 9 channels of amplification make this AVR extremely versatile. You currently can't get this level of amplification and 9 channels of amplification without stepping up to the Onkyo NR3010 which sells for $2300. If you're looking for an extremely powerful AVR with all the most up-to-date decoding and processing (including height/width channels and on-board amplification for them), this really is the AVR for you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-18-2013, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Bump with Price Drop.

post #3 of 4 Old 01-21-2013, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Looks like shipping most anywhere in the lower 48 will be around $60. I can go $610 INCLUDING SHIPPING, but this is absolute bottom dollar... anything lower and I'll keep it. Thanks!

post #4 of 4 Old 02-02-2013, 10:09 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Sold locally for $650.

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page