SOLD Custom Modded Toshiba SD 4960 modded cd, sacd, dvd audio player - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-27-2013, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 44
I have for sale a fantastic modded basically cd sacd and dvd audio player. I will start by saying it has a custom power cord directly soldered to the pcb. It has Auricaps filtering the power supply. It has a blackgate huge power supply cap.It has a custom Ram built diode bridge using solid silver wire. All critical caps have been upgraded to either panasonic or blackgate N or NX series. The opamps have been bypassed with blackgate NX series. It is in a custom case with custom faceplate. The loader is on solid 3/4" plywood with special dampers. All the unnecesary parts in the player have been taken out of the circuit with solid silver wire with bleached cotton covering. The solder used was wonder solder. The Rca jacks are Vampire also wired with solid silver with bleached cotton. It has RT and LT analogue out + digital coax + analogue video out for monitoring the dvd audio and sacd's. It is also on adjustible cone feet. This player will beat anything out there under $1000. I think it sounds everybit as good as my Oppo 105 but I need to upgrade a lot of other stuff. It is in excellent condition. So this has to go. I will take paypal, money order, or check. Product would then ship after payment clears. Shipping is extra. I will ship any method you prefer. We can work that out. Thanks for looking SOLD
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page