I am selling my Roland M-1000 DAC and 10-channel SPDIF Digital Line Mixer.
I used it as an excellent 24-bit DAC with 4 SPDIF inputs and integrated volume control. You can also also control input and output sampling rate up to 96 kHz.
It works as a kind of high end Digital Pre-amp with 4 SPDIF inputs and both analog (ballanced and unballanced) and SPDIF ouputs.
- 10-channel digital line mixer in space-saving 1U chassis
- 4 stereo digital inputs (coaxial/optical) and stereo analog input (1/4" phone)
- USB port for mixing digital audio from a PC
- Superb 24-bit/96kHz sound quality and 56-bit processing throughout
- Professional Word Clock I/O and automatic sample rate conversion
- Coaxial and optical digital outputs, plus analog Master outputs (XLR) and Monitor output (1/4" phone)
Excellent condition. I have original box, manual and software - everything it came with.
Here is an info link:http://www.roland.com/products/en/M-1000/