Concert Fidelity ZL120V2SE Reference Monoblocks - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is a 9/10 rated pair of Concert Fidelity ZL 120V2SE pair of mono-block amplifiers in the silver finish. A true reference mono-block amplifier that will take your system to a level you never thought possible! I am the original owner and I purchased these from an authorized dealer about 1 year ago. They are in excellent condition.

How do describe the sound of these amplifiers? Like LIQUID BUTTER with transparency and detail! Very extended at both ends, all the detail is there but presented in an organic and natural way. Finely nuanced, textured and finesse sound but with plenty of power to put a vice grip on the bass. Keep in mind this amplifier retails for $34,000 so it SHOULD sound amazing. These will probably be the last amplifiers most of us will ever need! It just doesn't get too much better than this either now or in the forseeable future. And at my ridiculously low asking price they're a steal!

I only accept bank wires, no paypal or cashiers checks. If you need more feedback/references please look me up under my same user name Golden_sound on Audiogon. Everything I sell is as described and I always ship quickly!
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page