B&W HTM61 Center Channel Speaker - Black Ash/Price Lowered - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Selling my B&W HTM61 Center Channel in Black Ash finish. Purchased this speaker in June 2011 and used it in my small home theater until September of 2012. It's been sitting in a closet since then. This is the largest center in the 600 series and is made for use with the 683 towers, but is also a good match for the 684 or 685 (which I used).

Condition: 9/10 - Speaker is extremely clean, sounds great, no visible imperfections - cabinet looks new, drivers are clean, and tweeter is perfect - indentation-free. Grille is free of rips, tears or discolorations. One of the plastic pegs on the grille that attach to the speaker has broken off, but it still attaches securely to the speaker. I may still have the broken-off peg somewhere.

I have the original box, user manual, and foam port plug -- there is a small tear in the foam plug that does not hinder its usability. Note that while I have the original box, I don't have the original molded inserts that kept the speaker secure in the box, which is why I'd rather not ship it. For what it's worth, I never registered the speaker's serial number under my name with B&W.

I strongly prefer local pickup, cash only. I'm located in the Los Angeles County area. I am not completely opposed to shipping, but the buyer would have to pay for it, plus costs for packing material. Considering how large and heavy this speaker is (about forty pounds), I'm assuming it won't be cheap to ship.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Price Dropped!

ht Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Monitor Audio: Silver RX6, RX Centre, Radius 90HD; Martinlogan Dynamo 700, Marantz SR5006, PS3, Oppo BDP-103D
2ch Marantz PM8004, Sony BDP-S1000ES, JVC T-X3 tuner, Monitor Audio Silver RX1, REL T3, Apple TV, Peachtree Audio DAC•iT
lr Panasonic 50ST60, Sony BDP-S5100
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page