For Sale - Denon AVR-2802 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Used Denon AVR-2802 for sale. Asking a firm $100 USD + shipping (weight 25.35 lb). Price includes all original accessories, including Denon AVR-2802 remote control, AM antenna loop, FM antenna, power cord (non detachable) and user manual. I no longer have the original box. Original Denon factory warranty has expired.

For unit technical specifications and features please see: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-awGpV8ChvvS/p_033AVR2802/Denon-AVR-2802.html. Likewise, if you have any questions that are not covered in the above URL, please feel free to private message me or ask in this thread.

The Denon AVR-2802 and accessories are all 100% fully functional and recently tested. The main unit has no dents, scratches or blemishes. The remote control swing cover is missing a latch arm as illustrated in one of the photos attached to this classified. This just makes it slightly more difficult to open and close the cover and in no way effects the functionality of the remote control. Apart from that, all other accessories are dent, blemish, scratch, etc. free. I'm also the original owner and have kept it in a pet and smoke free environment.

Thank you for your interest and happy shopping!
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page