Onkyo TX-NR1007 Home Theater Reciever -Dual HDMI, Excellent Cond! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Selling my premium Onkyo Reciever as I'm upgrading my theater. This is one of Onkyo's top of the line full feature recivers, has all the features including Audessy EQ, THX, etc. Full specs here:

http://www.us.onkyo.com/model.cfm?class=Receiver&m=TX-NR1007

The receiver is in perfect condition, full working order, not even a scratch on it! Non-smoking house, kept in open cabinet with full ventilation, never turned up past ~80db as we have two young kids. Still hooked up in my home theater so you can demo/inspect it before purchase. Sold for over $1200 new.

From the manufacturer:

A Networking Powerhouse That Brings High-End Performance to a Wider Audience Than Ever
As Onkyo's first ever 9.2-channel receiver, the TX-NR1007 combines network capability and advanced A/V processing with a myriad of surroundsound speaker possibilities. For instance, you can use Audyssey DSX™ or Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz to create an expanded, more immersive 9-channel soundstage for games and movies. Alternatively, you can supplement one of several different 7.2-channel set-ups in your main room with 2-channel sound in a second room. Along with the assurance of THX® Ultra2 Plus certification, the TX-NR1007 brings greater convergence to your home entertainment. Audio files from a networked PC or streaming internet radio can be fed to the receiver, and then processed and output with customary Onkyo power and fidelity. Audyssey MultiEQ™ XT ensures a well-balanced, room-matching speaker set-up, while ISF video calibration and 1080p upscaling via Faroudja DCDi Cinema™ work to get the most out of your video sources. Merely cherry-picking the specs, though, doesn't do justice to this mighty receiver--we suggest giving it an audition and letting your own eyes and ears be the judge.

Special Features

THX Ultra2 Plus certified
HDMI V1.3a repeater (6in/2out (simultaneous), 1080p compatible)
isf Calibration
Internet Radio Streaming (Pandora, Rhapsody, Sirius Internet Radio, vTuner)
Dolby PLIIz Processing
Audyssey DSX Surround processing
HDMI 1080p upscaling powered by Faroujda DCDi Cinema
Component Video Upscaling (up to 1080i)

I estimate shipping will be around $75 as this guy is heavy!

$600 - Call, txt or email Joe 949-290-7388
Reply Audio Gear

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr1007 135 Watts 9 2 Channel Av Surround Home Network Receiver Black
Gear in this thread - Nr1007 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page