Simply Sound Audio Rumba 12 Subwoofer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-26-2013, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 358
12" acoustic suspension subwoofer. One of the most over-built drivers you're likely to ever come across, with a cabinet that's just as sturdy. Matt black finish. Has a PEQ (Parametric EQ), which very few subwoofers in this price class have.

This unit is the very one I used for the review I did on the Rumba 12. Unfortunately I no longer use it because I go from one evaluation to the next and never get to listen to any of my own personal subwoofers. At this point it's just sitting in the corner, and I can't stand seeing that any longer. I updated it from carpet spikes to rubber feet, but I still have the metal cones and will include them with the unit.

Original selling price was $550 plus shipping. Because of how heavy this little beast is the delivery charge was generally in the $75-$100 range, so new it would have been $625-$650 to purchase and ship in the continental US. I'm selling it for only $450, which includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal only. PM me if interested.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page