Integra DHC-80.3 Pre/Pro - Excellent Condition - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-27-2013, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
**********SOLD**********

I acquired this Integra DHC-80.3 from its original owner who traded me for another piece of gear. I thought about keeping it, but have decided to sell it instead. It's an A-stock unit that the original owner purchased brand new/factory sealed from an authorized dealer. It works perfectly and is in near perfect condition cosmetically (1 small mark on the top of the case at the back that's approximately 3/16" long and not noticeable unless you're up close and looking for it, see close up photo). It has the latest firmware installed and comes with all of the original accessories (box, manual/paperwork, remote, Audyssey calibration mic) except for the AM and FM antennas (not sure where they went but they're very cheap to replace). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please. Buyer pays shipping (I'll be happy to ship worldwide, but buyer must pay all shipping, Customs, etc., fees). 4% will be added to the grand total if buyer is paying via Paypal. Sorry, no personal checks accepted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-30-2013, 02:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
HI, my Integra DTC-9.8 has been a good workhorse but I would like to upgrade. What is your bottom line on the DHC-8.3? Thanks for a quick response.
Regards
W W Allen
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page