McIntosh MC303 - Three months old - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-10-2013, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 147
McIntosh MC303 for sale - like new, only three months old, in perfect operational and physical condition.

Used in a pet, child, and smoke free environment, I have excellent Audiogon feedback, and take extremely good care of my equipment. The 303 has been protected through a dedicated line with a Furman Elite 15 pfi power unit.

Ships in McIntosh's original packaging and with power cable/manual.

The unit is superb - I only want to try the MC601 mono blocks for my front soundstage, so the MC303 will not be required.

Full details here:

http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/us/Products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=Amplifiers&ProductId=MC303

Kal Rubison's Stereophile review

http://www.stereophile.com/musicintheround/music_in_the_round_36/index.html

Buyer pays shipping/insurance, and 1/2 Paypal. Local pickup available and preferred given its heft (155 pounds boxed I believe)

Any questions, please PM.

Uniti will ship about two-hree business days after sale so I can coordinate the 601 installation at the same

Original price is $10,000

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-10-2013, 08:57 PM
wse
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrang View PostMcIntosh MC303 for sale - like new, only three months old, in perfect operational and physical condition.  Used in a pet, child, and smoke free environment, I have excellent Audiogon feedback, and take extremely good care of my equipment. The 303 has been protected through a dedicated line with a Furman Elite 15 pfi power unit. Ships in McIntosh's original packaging and with power cable/manual. The unit is superb - I only want to try the MC601 mono blocks for my front soundstage, so the MC303 will not be required.

Any questions, please PM. Uniti will ship about two-hree business days after sale so I can coordinate the 601 installation at the same Original price is $10,000

How do you like Mc with B&W 800Diamonds

My humble Cinema
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page