> Sony STR-DA5500ES 7.1 multi-room (AV) receiver - (internet) connectivity (SOLD)
Got unit January of 2010 and am original owner. Used about 1-2 times a week for movie viewing only and on rare occasions to listen to music. Sits on own shelf with plenty of clearance for ventilation (Sanus open shelves). Plugged into power conditioner (Panamax 5100) to ensure clean power. I use a Harmony remote so remotes are like new. All original packaging and accessories are included. Has latest firmware.
Other than normal dust, I see no scratches and it's actually as close to like new as a unit can be after several years of owning it. Environment is no kids, no smoking and no pets.
More detailed product information is available directly from Sony here.
- 120 Watts x 7 (8 Ohm 20-20kHz 0.09%THD)
- DSD transmission (Super Audio CD), extended by HDMI ver1.2.
- High Bitrate Audio (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD), Deep Color and x.v.Color (x.v.Colour) transmission, extended by HDMI ver1.3
- Front HDMI Input
- 2 HDMI Outputs for BRAVIA® LCD TVs and Front PJ
- DLNA (client) support for photos, music, and video
- Stream music, photos and video from DLNA enabled PC
- Access Rhapsody and SHOUTcast™ Music Services
- “Quick Click” On Screen Remote Control
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Sony® DLL Audio Scaler
- Auto A/V Sync
IMPORTANT: Will only ship to lower 48 (continental) states via UPS Ground. Shipping is $30 added to selling price. PayPal preferred please. Add 1.5% (half of PayPal fee) to final price. Please PM me if you want to use a different payment method. Thanks.
Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM for any additional information. Thank you.