Monitor Audio Gold Reference 60's - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-18-2013, 09:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Selling my Monitor Audio GR60's in natural cherry finish because I have too many speakers. Functionally they are in perfect working order. No issues at all. Cosmetically they have a couple of places where there is damage. One is a slightly dented top, back corner which happened during shipping and the other is on the back along the bottom but is barley noticeable with the plinth attached and not noticeable at all from the front. Both dings are on one of the speakers, the other has no damage. If you don't consider those two places the cosmetics are 9/10. The grills are in nice shape. Maybe a tinny tiny snag here or there but you'd have to look hard.
I'm a planar guy so I'm really critical of box speakers because the bass always sounds like its coming from a box but these GR60's have the most planar like bass and transparency I've ever heard. The other notable quality about these is their power handling capabilities. I had a Krell FPB-200 on these and they could handle all that the Krell could put out AND still manage to sound very composed at high volume levels. Not just composed but extremely tight and quick. These are some incredibly quick and dynamic speakers. They reproduce dynamic contrast with verve.
I have the original boxes and the little box that contains the spiked feet, the wrench, and the level. So rest assured, they will be packed for safe travel. Buyer pays shipping and 3.5% paypal fee. $1300 firm. Thanks for looking!
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page