Interested in selling my Danley DTS-10 kit sub in perfect condition finished in Duratex. It's an awesome sub, just wanting to build something else to try and I'd like to find the DTS-10 a good home.
Info About It:
1) Built with PL Premium and Screws (Square drive deck screws as recommended): I've built a couple of horned subs from scratch before (THT's) and this was a very smooth build. CNC'ed pieces with dado's are awesome! I painted with three coats of Duratex.
2) Bought in June of 2011 - Received early July
3) Powered with an EP4000
4) Haven't used it that much. I built it and then was living in another house. Probably only watched 6-7 movies at reference since I got it.
5) Using a MiniDSP to get it flat in my room. 48dB BW Highpass at 14hz since I got it.
6) Has both Speakon and dayton gold plated binding posts. Right now using speakon and the binding posts aren't connected to anything.
7) Haven't had any problems at all. Tightened the driver screws after about a year when I painted it. Otherwise nothing else needed. Had a hard time placing it in my room but that's not the subs fault.