SVS PB10-NSD Subwoofer (sledge amp) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-23-2013, 07:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Sub is in excellent condition and the price includes shipping. It has been in my theater for the last year and I'm a nonsmoker. Payment due through PayPal within 48 hours, I will send an email link. I will ship (ups ground) within 2 business days of receiving payment. PM me if you have any questions.

Description: SVS has been making what's arguably the best affordable subwoofers for years, yet this new version of SVS's classic 10" Powered Box sub puts more useable bass in your room than ever before. Free breathing, refined tuning. Better in every regard, which given how stunning the "old" sub was is saying quite a bit.

Enthusiasts with more modest budgets no longer have to give up tried and true high-end features, and more than ever they can afford at least would blow cheap subs into the weeds... without breaking the bank. We were listening. Years ago the first "PB10" set a new path for entry level performance audio. Don't compare it to other $500 subs. Compare it to $1000 subs instead.

Now with a chic new 10" aluminum cone the NSD driver designed and built by SVS in our own Ohio factory, the "Powered Box" legacy continues. This new generation of PB10 again defines state of the art power, accuracy, and deep extension previously thought impossible in the price class. Doing this with small-batch hand-built quality from the US might be unimaginable to some, but at SVS it's just another goal met.

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page