AV123 Rocket RS750 SIg Edition with Skiing Ninja Upgrades AND Stands - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-05-2013, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I'm selling my office system and my Av123 Rocket RS 750 MLS Signature Edition Rosewood speakers with Skiing Ninja Master upgrade, a $576.00 upgrade that takes them to a whole different level of performance. Just check the web for reviews!!! These are what started Skiing Ninja's rep and helped the company take off.
I am the second owner of these.
I even have the impossible to find Av123 matching speaker stands. If you can find these they are selling for $150.00 now. They are in good shape with no nicks or damage, just some swrils and are on top of the pain t and dont go through the high gloss clear coat. These are normal from the speakers being on them. See pics.

They are missing the bolts to connect the speakers to the stands but you can get bolts at almost any hardware store. You can also add your own spikes to the bottom.

Well taken care of and only ran with my Pioneer Elite SX-A9-J stereo reciever
There is a small dent on top of the speaker cap in the back that can only be seen if up close and isnt visible from more than a few feet away if you know where to look. see pic. Purely cosmetic.
The Rosewood is in perfect condition and the top cap has the basic swirls expected in high gloss speakers.

Absouletly no issues of any type and they work perfectly and sound amazing, Check the web for all the great reviews for these speakers, especially with the skiing ninja upgrades.The sonic performane and sound is outrageous after the upgrade.

I have all the original double box packaging and I might still have the sock covers for the speakers.

Local pick up preffered but will ship if buyer pays for shipping.
I live near Chico Ca, and can drive part way to meet for sale. Can have in Elk Grov Ca if that helps to listen to them at my pops house. Can also meet part way to Reno.

Price is more than fair and if you want the stands add $100.00.
Also have some AV123 ELT 525M bookshelves that would make a great surround with these. Let me know if interested and we can work something out. Can do ALL of it for $1000.00 or $800.00 for the RS750's.

Please contact with any questions and you can check out my seller ratings on Ebay, eagleputtt or Audiogon, Eagleputt with 100% customer reviews with over 800 transactions.
Thanls for looking and will post pics tonight when I have time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-31-2013, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Are they still available?
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page