Onkyo TX-NR5009 9.2 Channel THX Ultra 2 Plus 4K A/V Receiver + Warranty & Extras - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-09-2013, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is my Onkyo TX-NR5009 A/V Receiver. It is truly an amazing unit, does all the latest audio and video formats including 4K Scaling. It was there top of the line receiver up until it was replaced by the TX-NR5010 last May/June. It really looks and operates like new. If your familiar with the Onkyo/Integra line, this is the equivalent of the DTR 80.3 which is still current as the 80.4 is not being released due to only minor differences and retails for $3200.00. Everything is included as new (Original Box, Unused Remote, Antennas, Setup Mic, Manual CD & papers, Power cord) as well as the following extras. I'm including 10 Gold RCA RFI/EMI Caps, 2 HDMI Swivel adapters and most importantly a 5 Year Transferable Warranty with 4 Years + remaining (Warranty paperwork & receipt included, once you receive the unit I will fax them your info and transfer the warranty to the new owner). Original retail was $3000.00. Local Pickup Welcome (I'm in Long Island) or I will ship within the US for a Flat Rate of $50.00. Anywhere outside of the US or in HI & AK message me for a quote. Cash pickup or Paypal shipped. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Check your PM's
post #3 of 3 Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 PM