Martin Logan Aeon - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-25-2013, 01:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have for your consideration a pair of Martin Logan AEON speakers. These are excellent speakers for either audio or a home theater system. These cost $3,000.00 new so now you can get a pair at a fantastic price. The speakers are the two black/wood finnish speakers . I am selling these as local pickup only, but if you are interested in having them shipped to your home the buyer must arrange for a company to package & ship them and take full responsibility for the shipping and any possible damage if they are not packed well. I will deliver them to the company and that's it within 20 miles of my home. I also have a Krell Resolution 1 Subwoofer I am selling seen in the last photo and if you are interested in both the speakers and subwoofer we can make a package deal through ebay and the same shipping applies and is the buyers responsibility to arrange the packaging and shipping. I will deliver the items to the packing and shipping company only once it is confirmed it has been arranged and paid for by the buyer.

$1100 // pair price not included shipping // packaging and other fees.

I prefer local pickup in san francisco.

pictures will be posted shortly, it is currently in storage however it is same color finish as the picture below
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page