Emotiva XPA-5 w/ Harmony 1100 Remote - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 9 Old 05-04-2013, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 312
I'm selling my Emotiva XPA-5 to make room for an amplifier upgrade. I have some new power-hungry speakers arriving shortly and need to get a beefier amplifier.

I am also throwing in a Logitech Harmony 1100 RF-capable Universal Remote.

Local cash pickup preferred (DC Metro Area, easily accessible from NY/NJ/CT/DE/MD/VA)

Shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility.

PayPal adds 3%.

The Build:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| The System:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| The Video Series:

Social:
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Great deal on a great amp. Hey man, I follow you on YouTube, what are you upgrading to? Also, are you staying with Klipsch? I myself just upgraded to an all Klipsch Reference system and a massive old Denon 5600 54lb. receiver, absolutely LOVE IT.

Lumenlab "Community driven video lab".
post #3 of 9 Old 05-05-2013, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hey Blake, I enjoyed a Denon+Klipsch combo for a long time, so I know you're experiencing great sound right now!!! I'm actually going to close this listing because I just decided that I'm going to use heights and wides, so I need the extra amp channels after I get my next amp.

The Build:
| The System:
| The Video Series:

Social:
|
|
|
|
post #4 of 9 Old 05-05-2013, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Listing Closed.

The Build:
| The System:
| The Video Series:

Social:
|
|
|
|
post #5 of 9 Old 05-23-2013, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Listing re-opened. Need to upgrade outweighs the need for heights/wides.

The Build:
| The System:
| The Video Series:

Social:
|
|
|
|
post #6 of 9 Old 05-26-2013, 10:10 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Thanks for the reply. Would you send me another with an email address or cell # to text please? I can't send more than two PM's since I don't have enough posts yet.
post #7 of 9 Old 05-27-2013, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
YGPM!
post #8 of 9 Old 05-28-2013, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

SOLD.

The Build:
| The System:
| The Video Series:

Social:
|
|
|
|
post #9 of 9 Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 20
:-(
Reply Audio Gear

Tags
Emotiva Xpa 5 5 Channel Power Amplifier

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page