B&W 803 Diamonds Black Gloss - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Selling my 803 D2 Diamonds, black gloss, about 6 months old. Used in a pet, child, and smoke free environment.

Superb speakers in perfect working order, I'll rank them 8/10 if there tiny scratches somewhere I cannot see, and I don't want to be blamed for misrepresenting! I have the original carton and pack material, but MUCH prefer local pick up (northern NJ) Buyers pays 1/2 paypal, and freight/insurance if local pick up is not possible.

From B&W's site:

"The 803 Diamond might look almost as imposing as the 802 Diamond, but thanks to its smaller footprint and more traditional cabinet design, it will fit more comfortably into a home environment. With three massive 7” Rohacell® bass drivers, it delivers almost as much bass as the 802 Diamond, filling even the largest of domestic rooms with rich, stunningly lifelike sound.

The design and proportions of the top two speakers in the range are derived at for sound acoustic reasons – but understandably, not everyone wants the visual disruption that such a radical piece of furniture can create in a home environment. The 803 Diamond takes up less space and is arguably easier on the eye – but thanks to its three bass drivers, it generates a sound that’s almost a match for its bigger brothers.

For the 800 Series Diamond range, we’ve refined the science of magnet motor design to a fine art. Each of the 803 Diamond’s three bass drivers are powered by a dual magnet motor system, creating a more symmetrical magnetic field and reducing harmonic distortion. Meanwhile a unique quad magnet design keeps the tweeter running cool and smooth, even at the highest frequencies."

Selling as I am inspired to try the 800 D's, so the 802's move the surround position, and these 803's are now available.

Also have two pairs of 805 D2 Diamonds, also about 6 months or less old, gloss black, that will be going up for sale.

Any questions please PM me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-16-2013, 06:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'll take a pair of the 805's but can't get back in touch it seems - blocked for max messages / 24 hr limit? Steve S (NJ)
post #3 of 4 Old 01-11-2014, 02:42 PM

Are the 803's gone? 

post #4 of 4 Old 05-12-2014, 07:36 AM

Hallo, I write about B&W 803 D2 and 805 D2 aswell. I live in Monaco zip code 98000 and ask you to send me the cost of both set of speakers billed separately and sent to two different persons both in Monaco , Montecarlo (Europe). Regards Francis

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page