Atlantic Technology System 250.1 5.0 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-18-2013, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
PRICE IS OBO!!!
This is System 250.1 5.0 by Atlantic Technology.
I purchased these used from someone to see how they stacked up against my other AT stuff. Needless to say I haven't gotten to use them much as I have picked up a few new sets. The person prior to me painted the Surrounds to white and managed to do a poor job. They could use a repaint. Would make a good bedroom set. Can't do better in the stores. And unfortunately the lack of knowledge about AT is my loss and your gain.
Needless to say...100 bucks for an older very well designed surround sound set is pretty great. I've accumulated a lot of stuff so I gotta make space. Happy to do local pickup I am in Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx. Otherwise buyer pays actual shipping.

The pictures are as descriptive as I can be. The Center and Left/Right are in fantastic condition minus one mark on a LR as shown. The surrounds like previously said are cosmetically challenged. I tried to capture this in the pictures. They are ALL working great! Atlantic replaced this system with their 2200 set.
Manual:
http://www.atlantictechnology.com/Upload/PDFs/manuals/discontinued/Sys2501_manual.pdf

251.1LR (2)
254.1SR (2) Dipole Surrounds
253.1C (1) Has Atlantic Technology's "Timbre Match" which is basically Boundary Compensation and High Frequency attenuation. No center base included.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page