Ascend Acoustics SBM-170 SE Reference Monitor (Pair) with Steel Audiophile Stands - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-30-2013, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Selling a pair of Ascend Acoustics Speakers SBM-170 upgraded Signature Edition with newer crossovers. The speakers are in excellent condition, please see detailed pictures and ask as many questions as you need to be comfortable. They sound excellent. If you are looking at this ad you know what you are buying for sure. I am very pleased with these Ascend speakers but upgraded to Ascend Sierras. Best quality of this pair is that they do not color the sound. Very neutral without fatiguing highs. 6.5" woofer delivers balanced low freq.

You can view the speaker's info here http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/speakers/cbm170/cbm170.html

Stands are 24" tall audiophile heavy steel metal with upgraded two sets of spikes for carpets and for hardwood floors.

Price for speakers and stands $275 + shipping (at cost no surcharges, you choose UPS or FedEx) + 3% for PayPal. If you are to buy this set today from Ascend (speakers) and Parts Express for stands will cost you $412 with all shipping costs and taxes, this is what I paid. I have perfect scores on Audiogon and eBay, please contact me for references to eBay and Audiogon. I am an audiophile with constant urge to upgrade, this is a loss to me but gain to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-31-2013, 03:40 PM
rmf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sent a PM, but haven't heard back
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version