Reduced to sell 5pc mint 600 series B&W speakers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-03-2013, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
First due to open heart surgery recently, I and my wife have decided to downsize and move to a much smaller home. I have a great home theater system I have built up over the years that I am starting the process of selling off. Due to my illness I presently have difficulty of packing and shipping.
I have very good feedback on audiogon and videogon for the few items I have sold and bought in the past. as William 06 on avs form and a few on the lounge.

I am currently offering for pick up in west central new jersey an absolutely mint set up of 5 B&W speakers all black ash boxes, manuals grills pegs and both plinths and spikes and flat legs for the towers. all in great condition also included magnet mesh tweeter covers for the tweeters.

Pair of 683 towers
pair of 685 book shelves using as surrounds
one HTM61 center and emotive center speaker stand

The set would retail at $2800.00 I am selling for &1300.00 I .. I am in west central New Jersey and can offer email pics I will take in their current place as they are still set up. I was running them off an Onkyo 3010 adcom 5500 for the fronts and a rotell 1066 for wide and heights. they are part of and 11.2 channel system. I also will include the banna plugs. and speaker wire. I just cannot physically pack and ship.
Please you can contact me through the form I will quickly respond. these speakers are amazing for the money and are in excellent condition.
all transactions must be through pay pal confirmed to protect both you and myself I will absorb the fee.

Thanks for looking

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page