FS: Carver m-400a & an m-400t....9.5/10!!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OK, so I've been debating whether or not I should hang on to these and use them down the road for expanding my HT setup or setups for different rooms....I really hate to do this but my medical bills aren't getting any smaller (LARGER in fact frown.gif ) and I figured the m-400t and m-400a would have a MUCH better chance of selling over my AV-405's and TFM-6cb would LOL!!!

Anyways, what I have are an m-400t and an m-400a......both amps are in REALLY good condition, both cosmetically and sonically (gave them a 9.5/10 due to some MINOR marks on the housing). So I know these amps can go for prices ALL OVER the board, but they are the 't' and 'a' versions which have many improvements over the plain old m-400 tongue.gif......that being said I would like to get $300 + shipping for EACH.

I also have the parts to do the speaker terminal upgrades for BOTH amps as seen in this thread:

http://www.thecarversite.com/yetanotherforum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6631

If you're interested shoot me a PM, and if not make a post so I know at least SOMEONE is looking at my thread LOL!!!

Cheers
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page