post #1 of 1
07-19-2013, 10:29 AM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
I got the upgrade bug so I'm selling my reliable and well-performing Onkyo TX-NR 509. I've had it for about 16 months and it's served me very well.
Features from Onkyo's site:
- HDMI Support for 3D Video and Audio Return Channel
- Network Capability Delivers Internet Radio and Network Streaming
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
- Onkyo Remote App for iPod/iPhone
- Convenient Overlaid On-Screen Display via HDMI
- Optional iPod Dock / HDradio module via proprietary U.Port
- Audyssey 2EQ w/ Dynamic EQ
Original box, manual, and Audyssey set-up microphone included. No dings or scratches.
I'm in San Jose, CA. I'm willing to meet the buyer almost anywhere in the bay area.
Adjusting settings according to personal preference is not calibration.
Epson 5030UB, 100" Carada Criterion with Classic Cinema White, Onkyo TX-NR818, NHT Classic 3s, Classic ThreeC, SuperZero 2.1s, Mirage Omni S10, Oppo 103D. Currently boxed up: Denon 1713, Klipsch SW-450, NHT Absolute Center, Energy Veritas 5.1s, 5.2C, V-Mini-C.