Chase Home Theater Dual CS-18.1s Series 2 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 09-01-2013, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Pictures should clarify, but this is four two passive subs, 18" drivers in 20" cube enclosures (most compact they made, now they are 21-22" enclosures). These were sold as a pair of CS-18.T (Twin, I believe) systems, identical in performance to a pair of current SS-18.2 but allowing some placement flexibility with separate enclosures for each driver. You can stack them as I have, front firing. Lay all four out on the ground front firing, or I also have legs included if you prefer down firing. You could easily screw in your own feet or rubber or whatever you want to the screw holes.

Moved recently and they just dominate my space, both physically and performance-wise. I'm unable to use them to their potential and I need to downsize due to a much smaller room.

Finish is not perfect as you know if you are familiar with this series; they are primarily function over form subs. Simple cube, matte black finish. Close up you will see imperfections.

I have and wlll include a MiniDSP that mates perfectly into this setup allowing you to defeat boost in the amps and provide a true LT giving a flat response to 20Hz like a Submersive, other sealed systems, or wherever your room needs it. I'll supply the EQ already set to the MiniDSP since I've measured the drivers and you can just plug and play with low end you won't normally see out of the box.

Already have amps or want to add your own? New pair of passive SS-18.2s are $2190 delivered. I'm getting these to you for $1490 delivered.

Current pricing gets you a pair of SS-18.2s for $2990 delivered with a pair of Dayton SA1000s. Save over $1K, I'll get it all delivered to you for $1950.

Want just one pair of passive subs? $790 delivered. One pair with a SA1000: $990 delivered.

Local pickup in SC pricing negotiable- PM for details.

I have original boxes and packing material for subs and amps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-04-2013, 07:43 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

One pair sold.
post #3 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 05:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 95
I guess shipping to Germany would be too expensive?

XBL : neonima

PSN : NeoNima
post #4 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I'm guessing so.
post #5 of 5 Old 10-15-2013, 05:55 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member