eD A7s-450 Subwoofer - I paid $850. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My zip code is 37415 (Chattanooga, TN) for local pickup. About an 90 minutes north of Atlanta, 75 minutes south of Knoxville, and 90 minutes southeast of Nashville.

I am selling my very lightly used A7s-450 sealed subwoofer. I owned the subwoofer for only a short time before I moved to an apartment. The shared walls became a problem as this subwoofer is a beast. The unit is is great shape and really has never been pushed. I still within the "burn-in" time when I moved and never had a chance to push the subwoofer.

The subwoofer is in great shape. I have never had it blow a breaker or give any problems at all. It has been unplugged for a while as even on low settings it caused my neighbors issue. The subwoofer sounds great and was considered a great value at the $850 that I paid. At the $400 that I am offering it is really a steal.

There is a tiny white scuff on one side and the grill has has a broken peg. Both are nothing but cosmetic. The grill holds fine with the three pegs, and the fourth could easily be fixed. The scuff could honestly be fixed with a sharpie, but I wanted to be honest and note it.

If you are interested in additional speakers I have 5 infinity speakers listed here:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1447784/5-infinity-speakers-4-primus-p163bk-and-1-primus-pc351-w-extras

I will sell all together for $800. Or seperate as listed in the seperate auctions.

Really is a great deal for someone. I just dont have the ability to use it like it should be used.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page