Salk Veracity STs in satin black - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-16-2013, 05:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 417
I'm selling a pair of Salk Veracity STs in satin black. These were the prized possessions of a close friend that passed suddenly last month. The Veracity STs are in excellent condition with all the original packaging. I had the pleasure of hearing these speakers and they sound amazing. They are a very nice improvement in overall SQ over my SongTowers with the dome tweeter. I would very much like to sell them without shipping. The Veracity STs can be picked up in the So. NH area to save on shipping. I would also offer to deliver them in the Boston, So. NH and So. Maine area. The price of the Veracity STs new is $4199 and these will be offered for $3600. If purchased locally that would be a savings of about $700 as shipping is close to $200 from Salk if I recall correctly. If sold and shipping is required actual shipping costs and Paypal fees will apply. Please no low ball offers as they will be totally ignored. Thanks for looking smile.gif!

Bill

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-19-2013, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 417
Price is lowered to $3600 for the Veracity STs

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page