Monitor Audio Gold GX 5 channel setup MINT BEAUTIFUL! LOW PRICE - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 09-18-2013, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
So I am selling my newest home theater I said I would NEVER get rid of unless I found the Platinums. Well I did, and my literally two week old setup of the Monitor Audio Gold GX speakers is going!!! These are truly the BEST sounding speaker I have ever heard until listening to the Platinums. Unbelievable for the price. DONT HAVE PICS FOR THE 50s set up right now but will soon!

I purchased these brand new from a dealer two weeks ago and they are in IMMACULATE condition, EXCEPT for one tiny little nick on the bottom corner of the center channel. (Barely noticable)

So, you get -

- 1 pair of 10/10 condition like new Monitor Audio Gold GX300 floor speakers (THE LAST PAIR IN USA!) in Bubinga real wood veneer. Mint shape, with ALL original accessories, the box, and packing materials. Literally 25 hours on them. They still have that new smell!

- Single GXC350 center channel (Bigger one) in 9/10 shape except for that small nick. Bubinga wood, includes every accessory, and the original box.

- 1 Pair of GX50s in 10/10 shape in Bubinga Wood. Includes accessories, and original box!!

These are as close to new as you'll find. As of right now, the US distributor is SOLD OUT of Bubinga GX300s. Now is your chance at a huge discount.

Onto the good stuff. I will deliver PROMPTLY within 300~ miles of the central NY area. This means Philly, NYC, Boston, Buffalo, DC, Baltimore, etc I will deliver and set up FOR FREE.

Otherwise, we will split freight shipping charges to anywhere in the continental US.

Outside US, contact me for a quote. These guys aren't small, so it's going to be expensive.

PAYMENT - EITHER Payment (cash) on delivery, or Paypal. If paying Paypal, I asked payment be received within 24-48 hours. Feel free to make offers, reasonable ones will be considered. Low ballers will be ignored!

Any other questions feel free to ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-18-2013, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 15
If their only 2 weeks old can't you return them to where you bought them? Just wondering. Its a great set!
post #3 of 5 Old 09-20-2013, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Liked: 30
Wasnt able to do that unfortunately /:
post #4 of 5 Old 05-04-2014, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Did these or the platinums ever sell?
post #5 of 5 Old 09-17-2014, 02:33 AM

Liked: 0
Hi. I am wondering about your monitor gx's for sale. Are they still available?
What are you asking for them?
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page