Onkyo 5509 SOLD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-19-2013, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Onkyo 5509 in excellent condition with original packaging and accessories. Will try to add pictures tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Boasting the premium quality assurance of THX® Ultra2 Plus™, the PR-SC5509 is the ultimate conduit for all your music, games, and movies. Whether from a Blu-ray or SACD player, from your PC or the web, from a game console or an iPhone, your entertainment is brought stunningly to life. Eight HDMI® inputs for high-definition formats such as 3D video and lossless audio and an Ethernet jack for home-network audio make system integration a breeze. HDMI terminals, 9.2-channel XLR outs, and stereo XLR inputs are gold-plated for pristine signal transfer. Further evidence of audiophile build quality comes in the form of a customized toroidal transformer, separate audio/video transformers, and an anti-vibration chassis. Processing is also top-notch. For video, an HQV® Vida™ processor and Qdeo™ technology work to eliminate noise and upscale video to eye-popping 4K resolution. On the audio side, Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 and DTS Neo:X™ offer incredible flexibility for creating an immersive room-matching soundstage. Partnered with a high-end 9-channel power amp and surround speakers, the PR-SC5509 keeps the high-quality entertainment flowing. SOLD.

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-22-2014, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 386
The 5509 has been sold.

Bill

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page