Marantz SR7008 9.2 with Apple AirPlay-- Flagship model - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-20-2013, 06:02 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Just one month old, obviously in pristine condition. Comes with original box and all the accessories.
Comes with a 3 year extended warranty from Best Buy! smile.gif Will send with receipt. The Marantz has not been registered yet.
I am selling because I had a number of rewards points and I bought the Marantz at Magnolia when what I really wanted was the Onkyo 3010, Magnolia does not carry Onkyo. So I am selling now while the unit is still brand new.
I will charge $49 for shipping, this unit is heavy. I will take a money order or if you want to pay by Paypal please add 3%.
Located in the Washington DC Metro area.

Setting the standard for home theater excellence

If you demand superior performance from your home theater, then check out Marantz's flagship receiver — the SR7008. It can power up to 9 speakers and has connections for two powered subwoofers, bringing your entertainment to life with rich, robust sound. With connections for stacks of A/V source components, this workhorse will let you get the most out of all your viewing and listening choices. Networking and built-in Apple AirPlay offer a world of streaming music at your fingertips. Extend your movies and music far beyond the confines of your home theater with three-zone capability and three HDMI outputs. It's all packed into this powerful home theater hub and backed by decades of Marantz engineering and expertise.
Reply Audio Gear

Tags
Marantz Sr7008
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page