Paradigm Shift A2 Speakers (Brand New - In Box) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-20-2013, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
So I go to buy a new car and the salesman tries to give me a 55" LCD TV. I told him I'd rather have the cash back and have no use for this TV. He insists that he can't give me the cash value of the TV (the deal was pretty good on the car without the TV), but I bluffed and began to walk out. Then the manager came over and said "What can we do to sell you the car." I said, just give me another $700 bucks off the car, I just don't need the TV. Then he says, do you need speakers? I said no (because I don't and I really didn't want him offering me a pair of Bose they probably just got for their waiting room). He says, "Ever heard of Paradigm?" This perked my interest and he said they're computer speakers, self powered.

Now in all reality I really DO NOT NEED SPEAKERS, but I love Paradigms. I have Sigs in my home theater, my oldest has monitors in his room and my house is filled with in-wall Paradigms. But I know the value of Paradigms so I asked to see them. He shows me these Shift A2's, two, still in the box. He said they are for some giveaway they were going to offer next month, and I thought if I could sell them, it's like a discount off my car.

So I took them, and now I'm selling them. I know if I open them up and put them on my computer desk, I'll fall in love with them and never sell them, so I'm selling them cheap to move them quick and keep me from ripping open the boxes.

Pictures are from Paradigms website.

If you aren't familiar with them, this is Paradigms Website.
http://www.paradigm.com/products/collection=shift/type=bookshelf-powered/model=a2/page=overview

Why is there NO perfect equipment, only compromises?
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page