Kavent "Gracia" Reference Two-Way Speaker - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 09-29-2013, 03:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Significant Price Reduction! This speaker is far superior to the Salk Song and even some of Salk's three-way speakers.The Garcia is a reference two-way speaker system with a frequency response of 32Hz-40Khz. Sensitivity is 87dB with an impedance of 8 ohms. The Tweeter is a G3si Aluminum Ribbon (130mm) which is accompanied by a 7" SEAS Excel Mid-Woofer for exceptionally high quality drivers. The Crossover Design ia 3rd order with resonance extinction filter and a crossover frequency of 2200Hz. The connectors are bi-wire, gold-plated 5-way binding posts.

Cabinet is rear ported with front/rear leather inserts to reduce diffraction and 50mm reinforced front baffle. Side panels are 25mm composite with damping material for resonance reduction. No detectable vibration from cabinet. Cabinet finish is Sapele Makore with PE high-gloss lacquer.

Dimensions: (HxWxD): 40"x9"x10.5"
Weight: 60lbs each.

I've owned these speakers for a few years and found them to be delightful. I've used them with dual subs to fill out the lower Dbs. I've decided I want to go back to a full-range speaker system. The Gracia work best in a small to medium sized rooms and make for a fantastic stereo system. The base on these speakers goes surprisingly low and covers the full range of most orchestras so they can be also be used without a subwoofer.

I am located in Pasadena, CA. I do not have boxes for shipping so local pickup is only option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLord82 View Post

Significant Price Reduction! This speaker is far superior to the Salk Song and even some of Salk's three-way speakers.The Garcia is a reference two-way speaker system with a frequency response of 32Hz-40Khz. Sensitivity is 87dB with an impedance of 8 ohms. The Tweeter is a G3si Aluminum Ribbon (130mm) which is accompanied by a 7" SEAS Excel Mid-Woofer for exceptionally high quality drivers. The Crossover Design ia 3rd order with resonance extinction filter and a crossover frequency of 2200Hz. The connectors are bi-wire, gold-plated 5-way binding posts.

Cabinet is rear ported with front/rear leather inserts to reduce diffraction and 50mm reinforced front baffle. Side panels are 25mm composite with damping material for resonance reduction. No detectable vibration from cabinet. Cabinet finish is Sapele Makore with PE high-gloss lacquer.

Dimensions: (HxWxD): 40"x9"x10.5"
Weight: 60lbs each.

I've owned these speakers for a few years and found them to be delightful. I've used them with dual subs to fill out the lower Dbs. I've decided I want to go back to a full-range speaker system. The Gracia work best in a small to medium sized rooms and make for a fantastic stereo system. The base on these speakers goes surprisingly low and covers the full range of most orchestras so they can be also be used without a subwoofer.

I am located in Pasadena, CA. I do not have boxes for shipping so local pickup is only option.

Awesome Deal wish I was closer Good Luck shouldn't last long

Preamp: NOS Valves NBS Preamplifier
Selah Tempestas
BMC Pure Dac - Mac Mini
VPI Classic 2
post #3 of 4 Old 01-10-2014, 08:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Consider these sold! smile.gif