AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio Gear (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/)
-   -   Phast Landmark (Panja/AMX) Keypads, Cards and Light switches (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/1494091-phast-landmark-panja-amx-keypads-cards-light-switches.html)

audio4u2 10-08-2013 07:04 PM

Hello

I am finally going through all of my old gear and have tons of Phast gear. I know this stuff is way old but also know there are lots who still run this system.

I have basically ten of everything they ever made.

Make me an offer if you need something.

Thank you,

Tyler

Dteich 03-14-2015 01:52 PM

I think I might need new phast switches

I bought a house in 2006 that had a Phast Landmark lighting system that was installed in 2000. The system has worked fine until now but recently several of the light switches don't seem to work right. The LED on the switch will stay on but when I press the switch to turn the lights on, the LED goes off but the bank of lights won't turn on. I can never get the lights to come on but the LED eventually energizes and stays on until I press the switch again. I have the following switches in my system and this is happening with what seems to be random switches. Switches are: PLL-SD10, PLL-MLS and PLK-SB2. This is controlled with the PLC-MCU4. Also, something I just thought of is that I recently replaced several of the 100W incandescent bulbs in the system with some 20W LED bulbs. I didn't know if the circuitry in the LED bulbs may have caused problems with the circuitry in the switches.

First of all, can you help me diagnose what's happening with the switches and then do you have the switches I've described if I need any? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Dteich 03-15-2015 12:12 PM

Correction on the type of switches I need

After removing some of my switches, I saw I made a mistake. What I really need are the PLL-MLC switch and just one PLK-SB2 switch. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Dteich 03-21-2015 08:38 AM

Hi Tyler,

This is Dan Teich and I sent you a request regarding your Phast switches. I need 13 PLL-MLC and 2 PLK-SB2 switches. If you have these, please respond to djteich@yahoo.com and we can work out a price.

Thanks
Dan Teich

Quote:

Originally Posted by audio4u2 (Post 23816920)
Hello

I am finally going through all of my old gear and have tons of Phast gear. I know this stuff is way old but also know there are lots who still run this system.

I have basically ten of everything they ever made.

Make me an offer if you need something.

Thank you,

Tyler

Dteich 04-25-2015 08:39 AM

Tyler (audio4u2),

I've sent you a few posts in March 2015 and waiting for your reply. Are you still active? I'm not sure if your Phast equipment is still available or if I need to look elsewhere for replacement equipment. Please let me know - thanks