Ascend Sierra 1 Monitors - LCR (Price Reduced) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-04-2013, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I'm the original owner of these three Sierras-1s. I bought them new in 2008. They have always lived in my rather dark, smoke-free, pet-free TV room. The dark cherry finish is unblemished and the speakers are absolutely like new, cosmetically and functionally.  New from Ascend these three would cost $1,450 (I paid $1,340 in 2008).

If you've come to this page you know about the Sierra-1s, so there's no need for me to copy and paste a lot of information from the Ascend website. These three gems out-perform anything I've owned in the past and the bamboo cabinets “rap” like they're solid blocks of hardwood. Oh, and they're beautiful!

Shipping from central Arkansas will be at the buyer's expense and will be in the original Ascend shipping cartons. Paypal add 3%. I will ship when payment clears my bank.

I've listed the three stands - two VTI 29” RF29s and one VTI 19” DF19. These stands look great with the Sierras and are rock-solid, substantial steel units with screw-in spiked feet if needed. I paid $165 for them but I'm selling them for $70 for all three. Shipped from Arkansas will be at the buyer's expense and will be in the original shipping cartons.

I don't do much on-line selling anymore but you can check my eBay account, barham2004, to see my 100% rating on 115 transactions.

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page