TX-NR709 THX Receiver Great Cond w/Free 3D Bluray Movie - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-18-2013, 09:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Up for sale an Onkyo TX-NR709 (THX) Audio Visual 7.2 Surround Sound Receiver with a FREE 3D Blu-ray Disc gift (Alice in Wonderland). The Blu-ray movie is still in it's packaging (unopened), and you will need a 3D Blu-ray Player and 3D HDTV to watch it, if you don't have that you can gift it or sell it.

I bought this receiver brand new from a local HH Gregg electronics store about a year and a half ago. It's been in my Smoker-Free, Kids-Free & Pets-Free House. Its in pretty Great Condition appearance and working wise as I always pamper my electronics. I've never had a problem with this receiver its a beast. This receiver does have 3D Pass-Through and 4K upscaling.

It will come to you with all of it's original accessories like: Remote Control w/Batteries, Audyssey Microphone, AM & FM Antennas, Owner's Manual, Set-Up Guide, Carboard Box (even this outter box is in Great Condition).

This is a Network Receiver that has Pandora , V-Tuner and other Music Streaming Services built-in. It comes with Audyssey Multi-EQ XT which is very desirable, its an advanced resolution room correction solution with high resolution equalization filters for satellites and subwoofers. It also has Audyssey Dynamic EQ and Audyssey Dynamic Volume. You can plug in an Iphone or Ipod via the front USB. This receiver also Upconverts all input to your TV to 1080P via an HDMI cable.

This receiver is THX Select2 Plus Certified. It has 110 watts per channel. It has Dolby Volume built-in. It has the lastest Firmware Update as of 11/5/13. The receiver's dimensions are 17.1"L x 6.9"H x 14.9"D and weighs 26.9 pounds.

I'll be shipping it in it's original box that is 22"x12"x18" that weighs about 33 pounds. I have packed it nicely in it's box and its ready to come to you. Thanks for looking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-20-2013, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Lower the price.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-22-2013, 08:10 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
PM sent

German Cars, German Beer, German Guns.......Italian Motorcycles.

Pre/Pro: Emotiva UMC-200
Power: Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2
LCR: DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4T SE & 4CC
Surrounds: Mirage OMD-5
Sub: DIY Dayton Audio
PS3
DTV
Reply Audio Gear

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr709
Gear in this thread

User Tag List