ATI 1505 5-Channel Amplifier Plus Other Gear. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 11-28-2013, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ATI 1505 5-Channel Amplifier for sale. 150 watts per channel. ATI (Amplifier Technology Incorporated) Approximately 100 hours use on this amplifier. I bought it new. No marks on it it. I will include cables and good speaker wires with it if you like.

I really enjoyed having this as part of my Home Theater system. I like everything this Amplifier does, but the wide sound stage is, imo, its calling card. Not that this really matters (compared to how it performs), but it's a handsome devil as well - again, imo smile.gif I suspect, based on comparison with other amps I listened to, the listed 150 watts per channel is a conservative number. I believe for most inefficient speakers and all but the biggest of rooms, it is more than enough.

I'll be more than happy to answer any questions. Maybe we can work something out as far as shipping goes? Let me know. I just want to free up some room. Btw, I had it sealed in plastic years in a dry cool atmosphere.

I also have a pre-amp, DVD player (Sony's first flagship model), B&W L, Center, and R non-directional, 2 Definitive bi-directional rear speakers, a M&K sub with two 12-inchers and 250-watt sub a Sony TAE9000-ES Pre-Amp (outdated - no HDMI) but still a highly praised unit from various mags. I'll probably sell all these items individually.

A lot of cabling (not coax) of various types.

I also MIGHT sell my never-opened PS4 with Assains Creed Black Flag.

Thanks for viewing. Speaking of viewing, I'll take excellent photos for those who really want them (my back is still tender from a car accident). Happy Hollidays! biggrin.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have this amp powering my Center, side surrounds and rear surrounds (and the ATI 1504 powering my fronts in bridged mode).
This is a great amp with clean sound! I've beaten the ATIs and they just keep going. And they are built like tanks!
post #3 of 4 Old 01-04-2014, 11:23 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by favreorite View Post

ATI 1505 5-Channel Amplifier for sale. 150 watts per channel. ATI (Amplifier Technology Incorporated) Approximately 100 hours use on this amplifier. I bought it new. No marks on it it. I will include cables and good speaker wires with it if you like.

I really enjoyed having this as part of my Home Theater system. I like everything this Amplifier does, but the wide sound stage is, imo, its calling card. Not that this really matters (compared to how it performs), but it's a handsome devil as well - again, imo smile.gif I suspect, based on comparison with other amps I listened to, the listed 150 watts per channel is a conservative number. I believe for most inefficient speakers and all but the biggest of rooms, it is more than enough.

I'll be more than happy to answer any questions. Maybe we can work something out as far as shipping goes? Let me know. I just want to free up some room. Btw, I had it sealed in plastic years in a dry cool atmosphere.

I also have a pre-amp, DVD player (Sony's first flagship model), B&W L, Center, and R non-directional, 2 Definitive bi-directional rear speakers, a M&K sub with two 12-inchers and 250-watt sub a Sony TAE9000-ES Pre-Amp (outdated - no HDMI) but still a highly praised unit from various mags. I'll probably sell all these items individually.

A lot of cabling (not coax) of various types.

I also MIGHT sell my never-opened PS4 with Assains Creed Black Flag.
STILL AVAILABLE ???

Thanks for viewing. Speaking of viewing, I'll take excellent photos for those who really want them (my back is still tender from a car accident). Happy Hollidays! biggrin.gif
post #4 of 4 Old 10-07-2014, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Since I can't PM due to low post count, I am afraid I have no other choice but to resurrect this thread in hopes that the ATI is still available.

OP, I hope you see this and get back to me. I'm looking to pair this with my existing 1505 to power some additional channels.
Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page