Mirage OMNICAN 55 In-ceiling Loudspeakers - Pair - Indoor/Outdoor - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-01-2014, 10:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
For sale is a pair of brand new, unopened Mirage OMNICAN 55 in-ceiling speakers. I bought them off of Amazon in March of 2012 with the intention of installing them in the ceiling of my theater room as surround backs. I never got around to installing them. And then I was given a full set of Def Tech's and have been happy with their 5.1 setup. I forgot I even had these. I was looking through my closet for something to bring to work this morning and saw them sitting there. I'm fairly certain that they are discontinue from Mirage as I can't find anywhere that is stocking them. As I never opened them, I never hooked them up to tell you how they sound. They are a very well rated in-ceiling speaker based on reviews from a couple years ago.

The Mirage website calls these weather resistant and considers them indoor/outdoor.

According to Google, the last time they were for sale (that I can find anyway) had them listed at $250 each. That's what I paid for the pair. In fact, that's why I bought them. It was a good deal. I'm just looking to recoup the money I spent on them. Actually, I'll include FedEx Ground or Home Delivery shipping with insurance so I'll lose a bit. Oh well. I'd rather take a slight hit than let them just sit there unused.

I thought about finding a place to put them in the house but I really don't have anywhere for them. Not realistically.

Anyhow, $250.00 includes insured FedEx Ground or Home Delivery to CONUS only. No international shipping. Local pickup definitely allowed. They are at my office in Buford, GA. I drive through Cumming to my house in Canton so can meet anyone along that path with them.

PayPal payment preferred.

***SOLD***

Jeremy - Tech Connoisseur

Last edited by jsampsell; 08-13-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Marked as sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-12-2014, 11:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
PM sent
post #3 of 3 Old 08-13-2014, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter