pioneer elite sc-55 with elite bdp 62 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 04-20-2014, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm moving and don't have room for my great music and movie setup. Of course it's subjective and not scientific, but the PQLS function when playing SACD or DVD audio has never sounded better between the 55 and 62 blu ray player. I have had the denon 2910, pioneer elite 750?, oppo 980, 93, 103, with the klipsch speakers for sale in another thread, and this has been my favorite music setup. PM me with any questions. At this point I don't want to split stuff up, and don't want to ship, but I can meet halfway if the Indy area is not completely local to you. If you are local, you can come check the stuff out and see if you like it.

Thanks for looking. As I get closer to the move date, I will probably start to list stuff on Craigslist or Ebay, but I really don't want to lose 10% on ebay, so I figured I would give AVS members first dibs. I have sold most of the stuff listed above on AVS through the years as I got an upgrade itch, and I can also give you my ebay user id if you want to check me out that way.

Now that I am finished moving, I can ship to you. I have the original boxes and can double box if you want. Hate to see them go, but I have no tv for them right now. I am going to estimate about $70 for shipping, but I actually have one box that can fit both originals. You can always go to amazon, get product details and estimate shipping for yourself to.

If you make an offer, please add 3% for paypal.

I will sell separate. $500 for the receiver and $200 for the blu ray. Buy both, save $100 and have an awesome matching set. Cosmetically, these are in great shape. I am going to list both over on ebay, now, but I hate the 10% fee. Thanks for looking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-20-2014, 07:53 PM

where are you located?
post #3 of 4 Old 06-10-2014, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Great combo, someone should jump on this!
post #4 of 4 Old 06-10-2014, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

Receiver has been sold

player sold.

Dear Mod, can you tell me how to end the listing? I cant seem to find the button to click on. Thanks

Last edited by johnrobo; 06-19-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Reply Audio Gear
Gear in this thread - sc-55 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page