Martysub Flatpacks/Veneer Flatpacks - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 24Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 163 Old 06-19-2014, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Holiday121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 35
I don't get the whole flat pack thing? Do you have pics or examples?

Right now I have a PSA xv15. And probably would like to go with either 2 single 15 or something different ?

What so I fully need. I am not a handy man at all FYI
Holiday121 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 163 Old 06-19-2014, 01:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday121 View Post
I don't get the whole flat pack thing? Do you have pics or examples?

Right now I have a PSA xv15. And probably would like to go with either 2 single 15 or something different ?

What so I fully need. I am not a handy man at all FYI
Here u go




To assemble you need some clamps, glue, and a drill to secure driver. That's it. If you want to see how its done watch my video subwoofer build. Just look in diy threads.

When someone buys a flatpack I help them through the whole process. If your interested pm with zip code and Ill give you a quote.
chalugadp is offline  
post #93 of 163 Old 06-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
kevings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Anaheim / Orange
Posts: 612
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
Ok i am a bit peeved. I get a infraction today for marketing from avs for posting a picture of a sub I built for someone. Picture was to show a driver a dude liked. No reference to here, or mentioning that I could build for him. Like many here I spend a lot of time helping others. When I finish a project I like to post pictures. Its a lot of hard work. The infraction says lots of people complaining about marketing.

Was i marketing when I created my video series, sketchup drawings with measurements, Rew for inuke, and now the microcube. If I was marketing why would I post videos of exactly how to do it. Virtually every day there is a post in the diysoundgroup threads pointing to the website for a new product or info on existing products. Questions answered about products that are going to be purchased. Information about upcoming products.

Maybe i should take down all my tutorials, stop encouraging people to do it themselves and really market the (*&)()*$ out of my flatpacks here, craigslist, etc. ...... No I won't do that but man ... I feel better now
totally see your point, and understand the frustration. It's like some marketing is ok, and some is not. When the rules aren't equally applied, of course it's going to lead to confusion.

Idea.... what about just throwing up a basic website with enclosures and cost, and just putting a link to it in your signature. I wonder if that would be a violation?

Link 1: All 3 Marty subs done, 6 week journey! Link 2: Quick Irule review with pics
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...k-journey.html
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/93-rem...ing-about.html
kevings is online now  
post #94 of 163 Old 06-19-2014, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
They don't have a problem with this area. They say I can't post in diy and show any picture that is referenced to something I have made for someone. Its not avs I'm mad at. Its the people complaining. Like you said its not equal.
chalugadp is offline  
post #95 of 163 Old 06-19-2014, 02:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Holiday121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Well some guidance would be greatly appreciated on what to pick as drivers etc etc. You would definately have a customer for sure since I want atleast 2 subs maybe even 4 but buying 3 more PSA xv15 would destroy my budget
Holiday121 is offline  
post #96 of 163 Old 06-19-2014, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday121 View Post
Well some guidance would be greatly appreciated on what to pick as drivers etc etc. You would definately have a customer for sure since I want atleast 2 subs maybe even 4 but buying 3 more PSA xv15 would destroy my budget
Pm sent
chalugadp is offline  
post #97 of 163 Old 06-20-2014, 05:49 AM
Member
 
in3rtia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Who would complain? I get excited every time I see a completed DIY sub picture - or an in-progress sub picture for that matter... who am I kidding even sheets of MDF get me going now
niktak11 likes this.
in3rtia is offline  
post #98 of 163 Old 06-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
kevings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Anaheim / Orange
Posts: 612
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by in3rtia View Post
Who would complain? I get excited every time I see a completed DIY sub picture - or an in-progress sub picture for that matter... who am I kidding even sheets of MDF get me going now
totally agree / i was thinking the same thing. How sad is that persons life that they would take the time to bitch about one forum member helping another, whether money is involved or not....

how is it really even any of the complainer's business to begin with?
BacHolz likes this.

Link 1: All 3 Marty subs done, 6 week journey! Link 2: Quick Irule review with pics
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...k-journey.html
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/93-rem...ing-about.html
kevings is online now  
post #99 of 163 Old 06-20-2014, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Delivered my 27th sub today for shipping. Going to North Dakota.
Marty sub's in
California
Texas
Utah
North Carolina
Colorodo
Pennsylvania
Illinois
Kentucky
Nevada
Arizona
Ontario

If the micro-cube turns out how I think it will be very affordable.
Around 160$ plus shipping between 50 to 80.
chalugadp is offline  
post #100 of 163 Old 06-21-2014, 03:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Holiday121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Soon to be ohio .

Just need some time I had a unexpected passing in the family and have to take care of some things first
Holiday121 is offline  
post #101 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Noman74656's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
Delivered my 27th sub today for shipping. Going to North Dakota.
Marty sub's in
California
Texas
Utah
North Carolina
Colorodo
Pennsylvania
Illinois
Kentucky
Nevada
Arizona
Ontario
Now you can add MN to you list

I did not get to finish them in time for my Friday movie night, so I ended up having one last night instead. We watched Twister on DVD, and even thought I did not get to calibrate (ran the Audyssey sub test tone and got it to about 72 db), the cubes did not disappoint! More info to come.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1847.jpg (148.7 KB, 44 views)

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."Robert Green Ingersoll

Noman74656's Martycube Builds
My Theater
Noman74656 is offline  
post #102 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Sweet !
I forgot about
Minn, sold to someone else there too.
Oh I forgot two to Wisconsin
chalugadp is offline  
post #103 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Are using inuke to power them ?
chalugadp is offline  
post #104 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Member
 
flvinny521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
Here is a list of some of the types with a graph below showing spl.
1) Full Marty (Green in graph) 2' by 2' by 4' ~ 17hz tuning in 11cuft box (1100 watts)
2) MiniMarty (Green in graph) 2' by 30" by 36" ~17hz tuning in 10cuft box (1100watts)
MiniMarty (Green in graph) 2' by 2' by 40" ~17hz tuning in 9cuft box (1100watts)
3) Martycube (Black in graph) 2' by 2',by 2' ~20hz tuning in 5 cuft box (1100 watts)
4) Just for fun the blue line in graph is 4cuft sealed sub (1100 watts)
5) Just for wows is the red line which is Martycube with Uxl18 driver (2200 watts)

I am keeping close track of this thread as I expect to order 2 of these from you at some point. However, am I missing something in regards to this graph? I see you've labeled three different frequency curves as green, but only one is present in the graph. Do the Full Marty and both Mini Marty configurations have the exact same response?
chalugadp likes this.
flvinny521 is online now  
post #105 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Noman74656's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
Are using inuke to power them ?
Yep, the 3000DSP. I'll be running around most of the day today, but should get them all dialed in this week. I'll be using your guide learn REW measurements
chalugadp likes this.

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."Robert Green Ingersoll

Noman74656's Martycube Builds
My Theater
Noman74656 is offline  
post #106 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman74656 View Post
Yep, the 3000DSP. I'll be running around most of the day today, but should get them all dialed in this week. I'll be using your guide learn REW measurements
Remember you can boost a little to help out. I found that 1-3 dB's at 2 to 3 key hz were fine. I put my gains at about 9'o'clock and no bad clipping. Just red light flickering briefly on huge bass scenes which is fine.
chalugadp is offline  
post #107 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 11:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 5,160
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
Ok i am a bit peeved. I get a infraction today for marketing from avs for posting a picture of a sub I built for someone. Picture was to show a driver a dude liked. No reference to here, or mentioning that I could build for him. Like many here I spend a lot of time helping others. When I finish a project I like to post pictures. Its a lot of hard work. The infraction says lots of people complaining about marketing.

Was i marketing when I created my video series, sketchup drawings with measurements, Rew for inuke, and now the microcube. If I was marketing why would I post videos of exactly how to do it. Virtually every day there is a post in the diysoundgroup threads pointing to the website for a new product or info on existing products. Questions answered about products that are going to be purchased. Information about upcoming products.

Maybe i should take down all my tutorials, stop encouraging people to do it themselves and really market the (*&)()*$ out of my flatpacks here, craigslist, etc. ...... No I won't do that but man ... I feel better now

For what it's worth, I haven't complained at all. I've never sent a complaint in since I've been on the forum.

You brought up DIY Sound Group's subwoofer flat packs and speaker kits, but what you mentioned isn't really the same thing. I think the initial issue was you actually coming out on the forum and saying 'This is what I have to sell, here is where to get it, this is how much it costs, I'm not like Erich and I'm going to be making money on this stuff.'

I don't think I have ever posted a link to one of the subwoofer or speaker kits from DIY Sound Group since being on the forum. But there are a lot of people that order those kits and start threads....without any input from me at all. I certainly can't tell people not to post a build of their flat packs or kits in the DIY section, nor do I tell them they should. I've had people ask how much something might cost, and I don't think there's an issue answering a question like that, but I'm not sure.

I think things have changed over the past month or so and rules have been tightened up. So now I likely won't even answer cost questions just to be on the safe side.

But a few years ago it was different. The big flat pack thread in the DIY section was started about 2.5 years ago with me simply helping get some kits made up like I did with the Anarchy tapped horn over 3 years ago. That grew to people wanting more subwoofers and bigger subwoofers, which I've tried to do.

The huge SEOS speaker thread was a large group effort by DIY guys started here many years ago and has been an ongoing process from it's beginning. With over 650,000 views, it's bound to be talked about. I've done my best not to answer pricing questions on those kits even though many are priced at break even costs which I've broken down over the past years to be on the safe side. But things might be changing on AVS and I need to talk with some of the moderators to be sure no one gets mad about anything.

Maybe they will tell me to start a big thread in the classified section like they did for you, I just don't know. DIY Sound Group was actually started by AVS members and pretty much catered only to them back then. The new site looks 'professional', but that's only because AVS members helped out with that.
Erich H is online now  
post #108 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by flvinny521 View Post
I am keeping close track of this thread as I expect to order 2 of these from you at some point. However, am I missing something in regards to this graph? I see you've labeled three different frequency curves as green, but only one is present in the graph. Do the Full Marty and both Mini Marty configurations have the exact same response?
Yes very close. Full Marty with around 1db more at tuning. I couldn't tell a difference and I have had all different Marty's in my room. Where you at ( zip code) I can give you a quote if you want.
chalugadp is offline  
post #109 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
For what it's worth, I haven't complained at all. I've never sent a complaint in since I've been on the forum.

You brought up DIY Sound Group's subwoofer flat packs and speaker kits, but what you mentioned isn't really the same thing. I think the initial issue was you actually coming out on the forum and saying 'This is what I have to sell, here is where to get it, this is how much it costs, I'm not like Erich and I'm going to be making money on this stuff.'

I don't think I have ever posted a link to one of the subwoofer or speaker kits from DIY Sound Group since being on the forum. But there are a lot of people that order those kits and start threads....without any input from me at all. I certainly can't tell people not to post a build of their flat packs or kits in the DIY section, nor do I tell them they should. I've had people ask how much something might cost, and I don't think there's an issue answering a question like that, but I'm not sure.

I think things have changed over the past month or so and rules have been tightened up. So now I likely won't even answer cost questions just to be on the safe side.

But a few years ago it was different. The big flat pack thread in the DIY section was started about 2.5 years ago with me simply helping get some kits made up like I did with the Anarchy tapped horn over 3 years ago. That grew to people wanting more subwoofers and bigger subwoofers, which I've tried to do.

The huge SEOS speaker thread was a large group effort by DIY guys started here many years ago and has been an ongoing process from it's beginning. With over 650,000 views, it's bound to be talked about. I've done my best not to answer pricing questions on those kits even though many are priced at break even costs which I've broken down over the past years to be on the safe side. But things might be changing on AVS and I need to talk with some of the moderators to be sure no one gets mad about anything.

Maybe they will tell me to start a big thread in the classified section like they did for you, I just don't know. DIY Sound Group was actually started by AVS members and pretty much catered only to them back then. The new site looks 'professional', but that's only because AVS members helped out with that.
I know you would never complain because your a standup guy. Your classy and a real gem for the diy community. My last infraction had nothing to do with pricing, money, etc. I was just posting a picture for people to see. Just like you posted a picture recently of a new product (the purple cool looking horn). All the pictures of the stonehenge in your other thread.I don't think you should have to change a thing. Its exactly the same at this point. I don't market anymore except in this thread. I don't put links, I don't have anything in my signature, no prices, nothing.

I think its crazy that either one of us has to tighten up. Both our threads we have created are popular and get people on the site frequently to look at advertising from the site. I just looked and this thread is the most popular ever in the classifieds section. I am staring right now at ads to the right of where I am typing.

But like you I have tightened up. Keep up the great work Erich
chalugadp is offline  
post #110 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 12:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Just a little update. Originally I intended to just make 6 to 8 flatpacks to pay for some mains. I thought I would end by now for sure. Well 29 orders later and still going strong. I have moved my operations from school to home. Now I am not limited by school being closed. It will take a few days to make jigs I need to speed up but I can produce same quality from home. I have cleared out my shed to store all my tools I have recently bought. ( wife didn't like them in dining room, go figure)

I will be making flatpacks for at least another year or the orders dry up. Looking forward to the micro-cube being successful and allowing more people to enjoy great bass.
Noman74656 likes this.
chalugadp is offline  
post #111 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Senior Member
 
asarose247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 321
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 37
For all the hats that you've voluntarily worn, the inclusiveness of the info wrt to design, clarification, building, testing, implementation and in particular the exemplary manner in which you communicate D: All of the Above
you are a man whose compost is well consolidated and as Churchill said : Never Quit!
folks here should delve into your contributions and realize how good an asset you are to instilling confidence and "Can-do" into people who might otherwise just pas up DIY as "too much for me".
thanks
Noman74656 and chalugadp like this.

THE BIG ROOM: Mitsy DLP 73837 Xbox1 PS3 slim Panny BD 220
Denon X4000 and Emotiva UPA7 for 9.2
Klipsch F3 FL/R, G-28 C, RB 51's, FW's , RS3II SBL/R, RC3II, SL/R, SLX-FH's
2 30" BF THTLP'S and SubMaximus and Inuke6000DSP
asarose247 is offline  
post #112 of 163 Old 06-22-2014, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by asarose247 View Post
For all the hats that you've voluntarily worn, the inclusiveness of the info wrt to design, clarification, building, testing, implementation and in particular the exemplary manner in which you communicate D: All of the Above
you are a man whose compost is well consolidated and as Churchill said : Never Quit!
folks here should delve into your contributions and realize how good an asset you are to instilling confidence and "Can-do" into people who might otherwise just pas up DIY as "too much for me".
thanks
Thanks,
Sometimes you just need to vent a bit. I'm actually subless right now. Sold my uxl18 yesterday. Should be back and rumbling Tuesday.

You have your mega sub dialed in good arose ?
chalugadp is offline  
post #113 of 163 Old 06-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Noman74656's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by asarose247 View Post
instilling confidence and "Can-do" into people who might otherwise just pas up DIY as "too much for me".
thanks
I was totally a "too much for me" person until I read about the Martycube, and then saw the flat packs. Now that I have two up and rumbling, I am extremely grateful for your dedication and effort to getting these out!
chalugadp likes this.

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."Robert Green Ingersoll

Noman74656's Martycube Builds
My Theater
Noman74656 is offline  
post #114 of 163 Old 06-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Member
 
fperra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tacoma, WA USA
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Are you making 2' by 2' by 40" flat packs for SI 18"?
fperra is online now  
post #115 of 163 Old 06-23-2014, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman74656 View Post
I was totally a "too much for me" person until I read about the Martycube, and then saw the flat packs. Now that I have two up and rumbling, I am extremely grateful for your dedication and effort to getting these out!
My pleasure. Time to build some new main speakers ?
chalugadp is offline  
post #116 of 163 Old 06-23-2014, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by fperra View Post
Are you making 2' by 2' by 40" flat packs for SI 18"?
Yes. Pm me if you want a quote with zip code.
chalugadp is offline  
post #117 of 163 Old 06-23-2014, 07:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Here is a sealed bottom firing uxl18 design. About 3.75 cuft.
chalugadp is offline  
post #118 of 163 Old 06-24-2014, 08:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Noman74656's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
My pleasure. Time to build some new main speakers ?
Most definitely Just need to decide which ones (Tempests, Elusives, or 88 Specials). I really need to get a thread going!

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."Robert Green Ingersoll

Noman74656's Martycube Builds
My Theater
Noman74656 is offline  
post #119 of 163 Old 06-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Member
 
in3rtia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post
Here is a sealed bottom firing uxl18 design. About 3.75 cuft.
Will that work with with a SI 18?
in3rtia is offline  
post #120 of 163 Old 06-24-2014, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by in3rtia View Post
Will that work with with a SI 18?
Not sure.
chalugadp is offline  
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off