Anthem D2v w/ ARC - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-15-2014, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anthem D2v w/ ARC

I have an Anthem D2v with ARC for sale. Included is a good quality serial to USB adapter for ARC programming.

It is in great cosmetic condition. It has one functional flaw that I want to carefully disclose as the person I bought it from did not tell me about it and I'll be taking a big financial hit on the price to account for it.

In practice, this was a non issue for me as it only rarely (4 times in the 2 years I've had it) exhibited this issue and I later found a solution. Only on power up, a few times the aspect ratio of the HDMI output was off. Part of the picture would be outside the bottom of the tv as though it were outputting something other than 1080P. The first time it eventually corrected itself. The second time it happened I discovered that if you cycle though the video output resolution settings it would go back to normal. I generally just left it on as it never had a problem while powered up.

Everything else is in perfect working order and this is a great deal on a very high end processor for someone that doesn't mind tweaking the display settings on RARE occasions.

Asking $3,250 + paypal fees which includes shipping within the US. This is a good $1,000 less than I see them for on Agon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-20-2014, 06:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sold
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page