post #1 of 18 Old 06-16-2014, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 343
FS: 8 X 18" Dayton RSSHO 18" Subwoofers

Sold!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gorilla83; 07-01-2014 at 05:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 06-16-2014, 07:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 52
My brotha! Hey I have a couple of buddies down here that between them might be interested in all the drivers and cabinets. Any interest in shipping the 4 fully assembled subs down to SoCal??

My Quad LMS Ultra 5400 Build:

post #3 of 18 Old 06-17-2014, 05:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla83 View Post
Just as the title says - I've recently picked up a slew of SI subwoofers and plan on starting a new build over the next few months. I have for sale my octo-set of 4-ohm Dayton 18" subwoofers, all in excellent condition. Looking to blow these out @ 140 per driver to free up some space and funds at the house. Local pick up preferred as shipping would likely kill the deal for most. I could be convinced to include some or all of the dual opposed enclosures for a very reasonable price as well - although I was intending to use these with the new drivers. All original boxes and packaging still available as well.

Also available - Sanway FP14000 clone amplifier, quiet fan option in excellent condition. 700 by itself or 600 with the purchase of all 8 drivers. This amps and subs above makes for an unbeatable combination for this price. I do not have the original box for this guy any longer.

Thanks for looking,
Andrew

Hey Andrew! I am definitely interested in 2 or 3 of those Dayton HO18's! Can you shoot me your best price shipped to 72476, for either two or three?

Also, haven't had time to talk some more about the bookshelf/bookcase build, but, I will be in touch today on those!

What would be rally nice would be if you could ship me two of these HO18's and two MartyCube flat packs!

So with that being said, shoot me a price on two HO18's and two MartyCube flat packs, (these MartyCubes are much smaller than the full sized MartySubs that we originally spoke about!) I will be in touch on the other stuff later.

I appreciate your kindness, Andrew ! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful week!

Thanks!
post #4 of 18 Old 06-17-2014, 05:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoggrc51 View Post
My brotha! Hey I have a couple of buddies down here that between them might be interested in all the drivers and cabinets. Any interest in shipping the 4 fully assembled subs down to SoCal??
Hey E! As much as I'd love to accommodate shipping all the enclosures, after my last fiasco freight shipping my DTS-10's I'd REALLY prefer to sell them locally. I had taken off or forced myself to work remote for a few days only to have the freight company cancel, not show up, or reschedule on several occasions. It was really aggravating, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martycool007 View Post
Hey Andrew! I am definitely interested in 2 or 3 of those Dayton HO18's! Can you shoot me your best price shipped to 72476, for either two or three?

Also, haven't had time to talk some more about the bookshelf/bookcase build, but, I will be in touch today on those!

What would be rally nice would be if you could ship me two of these HO18's and two MartyCube flat packs!

So with that being said, shoot me a price on two HO18's and two MartyCube flat packs, (these MartyCubes are much smaller than the full sized MartySubs that we originally spoke about!) I will be in touch on the other stuff later.

I appreciate your kindness, Andrew ! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful week!

Thanks!
Hey Marty (or anyone else) - Plan on about 35 dollars to ship each Dayton 18 driver in the original box. For the marty cube flat packs, just send me the dimensions of each panel that you would like cut.

post #5 of 18 Old 06-17-2014, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I hear ya bro. Well if things happen to change let me know, I'm sure I can have them all sold for ya.

My Quad LMS Ultra 5400 Build:

post #6 of 18 Old 06-18-2014, 05:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 607
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
Just bring them all with you down to my place this weekend. 40 is a nice round number...

post #7 of 18 Old 06-18-2014, 05:41 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoggrc51 View Post
I hear ya bro. Well if things happen to change let me know, I'm sure I can have them all sold for ya.
Will do, E. Really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post
Just bring them all with you down to my place this weekend. 40 is a nice round number...
Why not bring the other 16 as well? Aidan and Jodi can ride on the roof.

post #8 of 18 Old 06-18-2014, 08:09 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

All - Also worth mentioning my entire build process was documented in this thread:

First DIY project for a guy looking to upgrade - multiple sealed 18s?

The loaded dual opposed enclosures are available for 450 picked up, each. The price is firm and extremely fair - this was far less than the material cost on the enclosure alone. A few of them have some light scratches but could easily be touched up as I've got plenty of duratex around.

Last edited by Gorilla83; 06-18-2014 at 08:18 AM.
post #9 of 18 Old 06-18-2014, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Why not bring the other 16 as well? Aidan and Jodi can ride on the roof.
No way man.... It's supposed to rain this weekend.

Quote:
All - Also worth mentioning my entire build process was documented in this thread:

First DIY project for a guy looking to upgrade - multiple sealed 18s?

The loaded dual opposed enclosures are available for 450 picked up, each. The price is firm and extremely fair - this was far less than the material cost on the enclosure alone. A few of them have some light scratches but could easily be touched up as I've got plenty of duratex around.
WTF? Themz ufokiillerz prices!

post #10 of 18 Old 06-20-2014, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

2 drivers sold. Also - I'm going to keep the enclosures for now until I have a firm plan to what I will build. 6 remaining drivers !

post #11 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 05:21 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

6 drivers remain - got them all out of the enclosures yesterday afternoon:

post #12 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 05:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Didn't SeaNile just offload his JTR T12's? I'm sure his Chase 18.2's could use some more company to accommodate whatever upgrade he is contemplating.

post #13 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 06:32 AM
The Truth Hz

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 687
One thing Rilla has none of right now....Bass. That's too bad

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

post #14 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 06:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
One thing Rilla has none of right now....Bass. That's too bad
I swapped all SI-D4s into the existing boxes at the same time.

post #15 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 06:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post
Didn't SeaNile just offload his JTR T12's? I'm sure his Chase 18.2's could use some more company to accommodate whatever upgrade he is contemplating.

All of his stuff is going into storage since he's moving to a new home with unfinished basement. It might be some time, but maybe he wants to pack away some extra just in case?

post #16 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 06:38 AM
The Truth Hz

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 687
Pretty smart guy! Put in some work then yesterday! I was in the car....

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

post #17 of 18 Old 06-23-2014, 06:41 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
Pretty smart guy! Put in some work then yesterday! I was in the car....
It was a struggle being I was EXHAUSTED. I knew it had to be done at that point or I'd delay it until I finished with the ceiling which could be weeks from now.

post #18 of 18 Old 07-01-2014, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

All have been SOLD! Thanks for all the interest.

Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page