AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

FS: Rotel RB-985 MkII w/original boxes

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DVD MAN 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Rotel RB-985 MkII w/original boxes (Updated! Pics, reduced price)

UPDATE:
As mentioned in the revised subject line, I have added pictures and reduced the price ($260). I am also adding my eBay account name (selias8qkz) so that you can check my feedback rating (100% with 99 transactions). Thank you for looking.

Original post:
"The unit is clean and in perfect working order. No one smokes in my home. I am located in Southern California. I am asking $300, and I will consider other offers. Local pickup preferred, but will ship for actual charges. I am eliminating my surround sound setup and sticking solely with a two-channel setup. I also have an older Rotel processor (RSP-976) and Polk center channel speaker (CS200 or 250?) available if interested.

Thanks.

Steve"

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Steve and welcome. Pics will always help. Also, you might want to consider adding some more information about the items you're selling. Sure there's Google, but why not add it here so members don't have to do all the leg work to find important information about the product you're selling.

Just some friendly advise.

#3 ·
Your friendly advise is also excellent advice. Sometimes I overlook the basic things. I'll add a picture when I get home much later today. In the meantime, here are some basic stats on the well-reviewed Rotel RB-985 MK II:

5x100W power amplifier
THX certified
SNR 115 db
THD

#5 ·
Is this amp sold?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.